Sunday, January 24, 2016

"I Will" Statement for a persuasive paper or dialogue in a scene

 Create an “I will” statement to address what it is you will do to address each element of the prompt.

I will have read and viewed ______________________________________
_______________________________________
_______________________________________  (yellow)

I will write a/an   ____________________________________________(blue
I will address the question of similarities and differences between  _______________________________________________________________________________________________. 
(pink)
I will argue either for or against X___________________  ________________________(or to what extent we should have that expectation). (red) 


I will use evidence from the following texts ( Books, film, media)  _______________________________________________    to support my argument. (green)


I will address the counterarguments. “Others may think that_____________________________________________________________________________________________(black).

No comments:

Post a Comment